Singapore-based offshore energy group Swiber Holdings issues its Q2 & HY 2012 financial report.
Swiber Holdings provide offshore construction, offshore marine, subsea & offshore development services.
2Q 2012 highlights:
- Net Profit surges 66.0% to US$20.9 million
- Revenue rises 27.1% to US$229.6 million
HY 2012 highlights:
- Net Profit rose 36.9% to US$33.5 million
- Revenue increases 28.0% to US$424.0 million
- Record order book of approximately US$1.6 billion, expected to contribute to Group’s results over the next two years
Swiber considers that its strengthened capabilities places them in the big league, well placed for large contract wins.