Marine Link
Wednesday, September 28, 2016

New Ferry Line Formed

January 15, 2001

Atteshlis Shipping clinched a deal with Poseidon Lines Shipping of Liberia to operate a ferry line in the Mediterranean under a new subsidiary, it said. The subsidiary, Poseidon Lines Holdings, will operate the Sea Harmony vessel which transports cargo on the Greece-Cyprus-Israel route. Atteshlis Shipping will pay $3 million for a 51 percent stake of the new concern, with Poseidon Lines the remaining 49 percent, Atteshlis said in a statement to the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The agreement is subject to the approval of the island's central bank since it includes the export of currency. - (Reuters)


Maritime Reporter Magazine Cover Sep 2016 - Maritime & Ship Security

Maritime Reporter and Engineering News’ first edition was published in New York City in 1883 and became our flagship publication in 1939. It is the world’s largest audited circulation magazine serving the global maritime industry, delivering more insightful editorial and news to more industry decision makers than any other source.

Subscribe
Maritime Reporter E-News subscription

Maritime Reporter E-News is the subsea industry's largest circulation and most authoritative ENews Service, delivered to your Email three times per week

Subscribe for Maritime Reporter E-News