The Rex DD-4 Digital Durometer is the successor to the popular Rex DD-3.
With its list of features, the DD-4 is \state-of-the-art and is suited instrument for lab use. Some of the new features are a new larger LCD display, USB data ports for computer compatibility, a locking feature to prevent accidental erasure of tolerances, automatic shutoff and low battery warning.
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240
- One Year Warranty
- Custom Made Carrying Case
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Solid state circuitry with LCD display
- AC Adapter and Batteries included
- Response speed is immediate
- Holds reading until reset
- 0.1 resolution
- Dial rotates up to 270°
- Extra-Large Number Display
- Capable of USB and RS232 Communication with Rex Approved Cables