TY President John Dane lll Workboat Show 2012 Keynote Speaker
John Dane III, President and CEO of TY Offshore, LLC & Trinity Yachts, LLC delivers 'Shipyard Day' show keynote speach.
The show's 'Shipyard Day' keynote address is from John Dane III, President and CEO of TY Offshore, LLC and Trinity Yachts, LLC, during the 2012 International Workboat Show in New Orleans, Louisiana.
John Dane's TY Offshore, currently builds offshore supply vessels, patrol craft, tug boats, oil skimmers and inland oil tank barges, while Trinity Yachts is one of the world's leading builders of megayachts to 330 feet. Both Trinity companies share two shipyards—in Gulfport, Mississippi and New Orleans, Louisiana—and employ 650 personnel and 200 subcontractors.
TY Offshore continues to set a remarkable pace with the following builds, orders and milestones:
- Five Harvey Gulf International 302’ x 64’ (92m x 19.5m) Dual Fuel Supply Vessels
- Four 30,000 Barrel 297’6” x 54’ x 12’ (16.45m x 3.65m) Fuel Barges for FMT
- Two of a total order of ten 90’ (27m ) MK V patrol boats are also under construction, eight having already been delivered
- In early 2012, TY Offshore delivered two (2) Signet Maritime Corporation 100’ (30.48m) RAstar 3100 Class Terminal Support/Escort Tugs
- In 2011, TY Offshore delivered a 57’ (17.37m) MKII Very Shallow Draft Multi-System Skimmer (VSMSS) for Marine Spill Response Corporation (MSRC)