Cybersecurity: Don’t Let One Attack Sink Your Business
As maritime technology rapidly accelerates and the industry becomes increasingly dependent on internet, network, and satellite transmissions, vulnerability to ransomware attacks on systems ashore and afloat looms large. In order to prevent critical industry disruptions, shipowners, operators, and charterers must understand the risks at stake and what preventative actions can be taken.
· The relationship between changing technology and security needs
· Current cybersecurity regulations
· Critical cybersecurity challenges facing the industry
· The costs and affects of ransomware attacks
· Preventative actions that maritime companies can take
Wed, May 24, 2023 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM CDT