The RSC FUTERRA Series: The Fluid of the Future
The first and only product of its type, RSC FUTERRA is a new Ecolabel-certified EAL that combines the highest performance of any EAL currently available on the market with an attractive price point for performance against other EALs.
The only EAL from a renewable hydrocarbon resource, FUTERRA is a synthetic HEPR made from renewable resources. It outperforms petroleum and other EALs in tough environments, offers drop-in replacement for mineral oil or petroleum-based lubricants and was designed to outperform other EALs in both wet and dry environments.
With unsurpassed durability, FUTERRA minimizes fear of fluid failure while extending the life of the fluid and it offers the ultimate compatibility with legacy equipment and seals.
By meeting current global environmental regulations, including VGP and the pending sVGP, FUTERRA allows operators to future-proof their fleets by addressing evolving standards upfront in a cost-effective and performance-enhancing manner.
FUTERRA was developed to address industry demand for enhanced sustainability combined with superior performance in critical areas such as hydrolytic stability, system compatibility and equipment uptime.
FUTERRA not only offers the highest level of sustainability available on the market today, but also ensures compliance for years to come. Moreover, it outperforms other EALs in several key areas:
· FUTERRA stands up to tough environments - Less tendency to break down when exposed to heat or water.
· FUTERRA allows for easy conversion and compatibility
· FUTERRA is miscible with legacy fluids, allowing for easy conversion, and can be used as a drop-in replacement for other EALs and mineral oil lubricants. And, while many EALs are incompatible with certain types of seals,
· FUTERRA has very broad seal compatibility, even with traditional seals like NBR, allowing operators to use the seal that is the best choice for their specific needs.
· FUTERRA increases system uptime – with FUTERRA, operators are able to increase the effectiveness of the lubricant, extend service life of the equipment, reduce the need for change-outs and minimize fear of fluid failure.