Philly Shipyard to pay Dividend
Philly Shipyard, a U.S. commercial shipyard constructing vessels for operation in the Jones Act market has announced acash dividend to be paid by PHLY.
The schedule is as follows:
- Dividend amount: USD 0.25 per share
- Declared currency: USD
- Last day including right: 21 July 2016
- Ex-date: 22 July 2016
- Record Date: 25 July 2016
- Payment date: On or about 1 August 2016
- Approval date: 15 July 2016
Other information: The dividend is classified for accounting purposes as a repayment of previous paid in share premium.