German container shipping group Hapag-Lloyd AG is postponing its stock market debut by a week after investors shied away from the company following Maersk Line’s modest profit forecast last week, reports Reuters. If demand for the shares remains weak Hapag may lower the offer price, the people familiar with the deal said on Tuesday, adding that cancelling the IPO also remained an option. The company said it would publish a supplement to the IPO prospectus issued on Oct. 14 in due course. Hapag-Lloyd said it was extending the offer period for its initial public offering (IPO) by a week to Nov. 3, with trading now likely to start on Nov. "The order book had been more than one time subscribed.