GE Transportation Systems' Marine & Stationary Power (M&SP) business recently expanded its worldwide sales and support organization. M&SP offers a full line of competitive products including GE diesel and EMD* compatible engines and components for the marine, power and industrial markets.
"Just as we continue to invest in our products, we're doing the same with our worldwide sales and support network. The talented team now assembled will greatly enhance our ability to analyze and create market and sales plans, as well as further develop and maintain customer service relationships and distribution agreements in the marine, stationary, and oil and gas markets
," said John Manison
, general manager of M&SP. "We'll be able to more effectively demonstrate that our medium speed diesel engines offer lower life cycle costs and superior fuel consumption than other medium- and high-speed engines, and that our engines are ideal for a variety of marine and stationary power applications throughout the world."
What follows is a brief overview of the four individuals who are new to the M&SP business:
· Jan Groeneveld is M&SP's European sales director responsible for both marine and stationary power products. Based in the Netherlands
, Groeneveld joins M&SP from GE Druck where he was the general manager of marine products. He also has eBusiness and quality experience. He can be reached at GE Transportation Systems, Krammer 8, 3232HE Brielle, The Netherlands, tel: (31) 181 470430, fax: (31) 181 410777, cell: (31) 622999145, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· How Ng is M&SP regional account manager for Asia. He can be reached at 240 Tanjong Pagar Road, #10-00, GE Tower, Singapore 088540, tel: (65) 63263632, fax: (65) 63263519, cell: (65) 9755 2720 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
· Rafael Santana is M&SP regional manager for South America and Africa, headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil. Santana is responsible for both marine and stationary power sales. He joins the M&SP team from GE Transportation Systems South America where he was a commercial leader for GEVISA. He joined GE in early 2000. Santana can be reached at GE Transportation Systems, Av. Nove de Julho, 5229 6oandar, São Paulo, Brazil 01407-907, tel: (55) 11-3067-8564, fax: (55) 11-3067-8004, cell: (55) 11-9912-0462 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· David Stringer is a global sales manager for M&SP products. He joined GE in early 2003 from the high-tech company, Agilent Technologies, where he was a business development manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa. He also worked for Wood Governor as a product manager, and at Lister-Petter as a business development manager. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Stringer can be reached at GE Transportation Systems, 2707 North Loop West-Suite 600, Houston, TX 77008, tel: (832) 295-7613, fax: (832) 295-7600, cell: (713) 545-4141 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Other key sales professionals at M&SP include:
· John Hatley is M&SP marine business manager responsible for business development and product management. He can be reached at 1901 Raymond Avenue, S.W., Suite A, Renton, WA, tel: (425) 254-7185, fax: (425) 254-7117, cell: (206) 605-0604 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
· David Schwalb is an M&SP sales manager, bringing more than 30 years experience in the marine and stationary power market. He is based in Illinois and can be reached at 820 Vassar Drive, Edwardsville, IL 62025, tel: (618) 465-2245, fax: 618) 465-2248, cell: (618) 791-2758 or via e-mail at email@example.com.