Naval Vessel MRO Market Research Published
New report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database – 'The Global Naval Vessels MRO [Maintenance, Repair, Operation] Market 2012-2022'.
This report is the result of ICD Research / Strategic Defence Intelligence's extensive market and company research covering the global naval vessels MRO industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
"The Global Naval Vessels MRO Market 2012-2022" offers the reader detailed analysis of the global naval vessels MRO market over the next ten years, alongside potential market opportunities to enter the industry, using detailed market size forecasts.
The report indicates that the demand for naval vessel MRO services is anticipated to be driven by ageing naval vessels globally, technological innovations in the industry, internal and external security threats, territorial disputes and modernization initiatives undertaken by navies across the world. The market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe.
Despite the economic crisis in Europe, Europe's share of the global market is projected to increase during the forecast period, albeit marginally due to the scheduled deployment of various modernization programs which had been initiated in previous years.
- North America to continue to dominate the market
- Despite budget cuts, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the total global expenditure on naval vessels MRO, with 73% share during the forecast period. High demand in the region is primarily driven by the region's modernization programs and the overseas war against global terrorism.
- Technological innovations driving the naval vessels MRO market
- One of the major drivers of the military MRO market is the advent of various technological developments in the field. Recent years have witnessed a transformation in military MRO brought about primarily by the increasing use of military equipment in the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Serbia and Libya. Moreover, the recent nuclear proliferation being carried out by Iran has heightened military tensions between Iran, the US and Israel. The possible conflict has resulted in the US spending heavily on getting its existing naval vessels ready for battle, which in turn is driving the MRO industry
- Joint programs expected to increase over the forecast period
- A significant number of countries are investing in the development of their domestic naval vessels MRO capabilities by establishing strategic alliances and technology transfer agreements with established global manufacturers. In addition to improving the indigenous capabilities of a domestic firm, this provides the foreign company with an opportunity to cater to a new market. This is especially true in today's economic scenario when companies are looking to maximize efficiencies and cut costs.
For access to the report click here.