PVE & Invisosoft to Develop Maritime IT Communication Platform
PV Enterprises International has entered into a an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform to address the needs of Maritime Business, Governments, and Individuals worldwide. The Communication Platform will be offered as SaaS (Software as a Service).
The agreement also allows the marketing of WebMeetings Today Visual Collaborative Communication Platform that was designed for Business Enterprise. The On-Demand Hosted ASP.Net-based IP Communication system with collaboration now also allows users to collaborate using Face to Face Technology. Other Features included in the Communication platform are:
- Allow up to 15 people to communicate live simultaneous with a webcam with audio and video in sync. No phone lines needed.
- Allow up to 30 individuals on an audio basis.
- You can browse the internet as a group in a conference.
- You can play an audio or a video movie as a group while in conference.
- You can share documents, Reveal, annotate them, print and save them while in conference.
- You can share ideas on a whiteboard, and or grid board.
- You can PC remote into each other's computer and manipulate any program while at the same time have the other attendees watch (Desktop Sharing) or participate.
- You have the ability to communicate audibly and privately within subgroups in the conference.
A free version of the WebMeetingsToday's Communication Platform is available at: www.webmeetingstoday.com/DemoitNow/tabid/332/language/en-US/Default.aspx